Search This Blog

Friday, February 11, 2022

Makeup hours~~

Hiya~~~

I feel free today! I had a big project and a test yesterday, so today's probably going to be very lazy~~

I'm doing more makeup practice today! :D I'm mostly trying to figure out how to do my liner/eye shape. I think I'm going to try and do what georgie used to, with a half black line under my eyes and a solid white under that. Here's what I'm using! 

top down and left -> right: Essence lash princess "false lash effect", sweet and shimmer (ulta) eyeliner (it has a sharpener! :D), wet n wild shadow single "sugar", wet n wild glitter single "bleached", Makeup Revolution highlighter reloaded "set the tone", Colourpop pressed powder palette "Digital Playground", white wet n wild eye pencil. 

I wonder if anyone has essence on sale this week, I want to try their lash primer...


ah well, I'm going shopping tomorrow. Mini gets post then? 


<3 riimo

Listening to: Shadow gate to love by Guilty Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment