Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 9, 2022

:D

 I'm back! Did you miss me? 

SO much has happened since I last posted! I'm starting my second semester of college, I still have no friends at said college, it's amazing! :D

I think I'm finally at the point where I'm comfortable posting co*de and make pics online, but I'm still worried about it. I'm very much a plus-sized gal, so I'm worried about both criticism to my weight and the standard newbie concrit. :/

The main reason I'm here is because I have a to-do list! Feel free to add any ideas in the comments, though keep in mind I'm usually an old-school gal.


To-Do:

๐ŸŒบWardrobe building! I need a denim skirt and some colorful tees/tanks

๐Ÿ‰Tan! Especially since it's winter and I can hide the streaks under my hoodies

๐ŸŠ Grow out my nails! This may be hard - I started cutting them short in middle school for orchestra and I keep them that way because of how I type ;-;

๐Ÿ SNS cleanup! I need to make a linktree and start posting on insta

๐Ÿ‘ Dye my hair! It's really sad rn. I also have some peach dye, so I'm thinking about streaking it. wdyt?


That's all for now! I'll try and post soon! :D

<3 riimo


listening to: Jimo-Ai Dash by Aqours

No comments:

Post a Comment