Search This Blog

Sunday, February 13, 2022

Gets + co*de planing!

Hiya~


I went shopping yesterday! It feels good to get out of the house - I'm usually glued to my laptop on the weekends. ;-;


Cute tops! Two graphic tees and two plain tees, The black one has little gathers at the sides! :D

Fake nails and lash primer :D

Miku merch! I was so excited when I saw they listed Meiko as 00! :D They had an entire wall of this stuff at five below, but I had to restrain myself... ;-;


I'm also doing some co*de planing today! I'm going to just chill on Valentine's day, though it doesn't mean I can't do it in style! 

and the detail shot
Just a simple jeans and tank top combo. Everything's off brand. I can't wait for summer releases - so many tropical prints so little time! :D


<3 riimo


Listening to: Miku Miku ☆ Summer Night Fantasy by samfree

No comments:

Post a Comment