Search This Blog

Monday, April 5, 2021

coffee chat #2

my spring break is here! Yes! XD

last week was kinda weird. I got called to my admin office (not fun), almost broke a chemistry beaker (story for another time), and we have reached the peak of gay/ace solidarity when I had a conversation with my friend about why an animation model's jiggle physics aren't as unrealistic as the comments section were making it out to be. 
i summited some stuff to the papillon reader submissions! I did some gyaru memes and I summited a story to animal talk (even though it's not called that this issue...). if they don't publish something I submitted I'll post it here. you get to see my bad life choices no matter what! >:D I also had a thought to make another one using the same format as one I submitted. if I make it before I post this I'll attach it here:

before I go - here's that iced coffee recipe! this is for a 24 ounce cup with no ice, so a bit larger than a starbucks venti. 

-20 oz room temperature coffee
-2 oz milk 
-2 oz creamer of your choice (I really like peppermint around Christmas! :D)

mix together in glass and enjoy! :D

you can also use this with hot coffee in the morning! Just add ice before you pour in the coffee, otherwise you might melt the cup. ;-; I suggest using a bit less coffee for that though - maybe about 15 ounces of coffee and 1.5 ounces of milk and creamer. 

I've got some school work to catch up on, so I have to go. ;-; I hate essays....

<3 riimo 

No comments:

Post a Comment