Search This Blog

Thursday, April 1, 2021

coffee chat #1

hi there! :D

this week has been going well! I used that tanner i got in the gets post - it worked really quickly! i think im going to start doing it every other day on my arms, though in going to use it a bit more on my legs. they seem lighter somehow. maybe it's because they're paler to begin with? my only complaint is that it's kinda patchy, and it seems to migrate to my feet and hands when i put it on my wrists and ankles. good thing i only wear tennis shoes and hoodies at school... 

I didn't really know what I wanted to do for this post, I just wanted to chat. and drink iced coffee. maybe i'll post a recipe for my iced coffee. it's not too hard to make at home. that being said the sweetness might be an issue - i always prefer my iced drinks to be super sweet but my hot drinks bitter. :/ 

ooh i know! im starting to work on my nails again! i'm trying to get them into a square shape, then letting them grow out, but it always seems like my squares are angled... :/ im going to visit my brother and his gf in a couple weeks, maybe she can help. she loves nail stuff! maybe i can even giver her a gal makeover! she already wears western goth, so maybe rokku or goshiku? ah well, id have to ask her first anyway...


anyway, im going to hop in the shower and do some skincare and nail stuff. i had this really cute idea for that blue polish I bought - maybe I'll do that today. later!
<3 riimo

No comments:

Post a Comment