Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

old school dump

hi there~

I'm back at school. yay~ ;-; I have so many assignments missing. and of course I did none of them. instead I used the week to finally get all the Aqours songs in sif. also Liella's first single came out! friendship ended with Aqours, now Liella! is my best friend. >u<

I also spent my time getting image inspo! most of these are old school looks from 2000s egg issues, though I have a couple kogyaru looks too. I really want to wear kogal casually, but that means adding to my wardrobe and probably loosing enough weight to get stuff from ali express. their 5X's are a us large ;-;. I might do a collage/wardrobe building posts, but we'll see. 


i love her Brown/blonde hair. ;-;
I think that's all I have for now! Currently making the finishing touches on an april fool's post - hopefully I'll have it done today, but idk. later!

<3 riimo

No comments:

Post a Comment