Search This Blog

Saturday, March 27, 2021

gets✩

hey everyone! (・◡・)/

I was really panicking this morning cause I woke up late. ;-; i made it to class on time, but I'm still tired. the girl next to me is taking a nap in the middle of class and I'm tempted to join her...

anyway! time for a gets post. cvs and the 99 had some really great deals this week, so most of this is from there. we also stopped by a craft store, and I got a photo album to use as a purikura journal! :D the store didn't have any tropical scrapbook paper tho, so I'm stuck with that weird orange cover. I'll see if I can get that papillon background freebe onto a 4x9 to use as the cover while I'm looking. sorry in advance for the photo quality, I swear my phone camera's from 2009 ;-;
purikura album! now to get some purikura to put in it! (✧ᴗ✧)
got some cute stickers to go with it! I'm in love with the watermelon ice cream bowl •v•
skin stuff! the 99 had some freeman masks for me to try, and I picked up that jergens bottle to try and tan. my skin may be red, but it doesn't have to be pale too! :D I honestly don't care about being tan enough to wear super tan styles like yamanba, I just want to be tan enough to find a bb cream in my shade ;-;
more beauty stuff! got some roll in glitter and hair mascara at cvs, and I'm super excited to try them! c: the nail stuff is from the 99. I'm not really sure about the fake nails, but I'm super excited about the polish! I have this really pretty essie polish that's a pastel peach, and I think they'd look cute together! 
that's all for now! I'm doing this in my 2nd hour, and it's almost time for the bell to ring. I love my math class but I hate the walk there ;-; can't wait for my next break...

<3 riimo

No comments:

Post a Comment