Search This Blog

Friday, August 12, 2022

Mini Makeup Haul <3

Yo! This was originaly posted to my SpaceHey last night. I'm probably gonna cross post any blog post there and any spacehey posts here. Happy reading!

Hiya~~


I just got back from a mini shopping trip! It was just walmart for a bracelet extender and cvs for some makeup &#60;3


left -> right: elf blemish control primer (with the cvs code in the witness protection program), wet n wild glitter single "karma", wet n wild shadow single "panther", l.a. girl matte lipstick "raven"

whole lot of black makeup this time... the elf primer I've used before and it's really good. The glitter single has a super black undertone. makes sense for a gunmetal glitter but not what I was expecting. The shadow mono is surprisingly intense - like I have a maybelline black shadow that's worse than this guy. the lipstick is a solid ~eh~ - like I expected a bit more staying power from a matte lipstick but that might just be because I'm used to liquid lipsticks... gonna need a lot of blotting with this guy either way. :/

honestly if this is the start of an emo phase I'm not gonna be mad about it - 00's pop-punk slaps and I have multiple cats willing to help me tear up a pair of fishnets :3

<3 rin

No comments:

Post a Comment