Search This Blog

Thursday, May 19, 2022

Let's talk labels

Hiya~~~

It's been an interesting couple of weeks. I just finished my freshman year of college, I got a spacehey account (96haato come say hi!) and I had a minor fashion crisis. and by minor, I mean I completely changed the look of all my socials! 

I've noticed that ever since I stopped calling myself a gal, I've been more experimental. I don't think that's the best word for it though... but I'm starting to love things I've associated with TikTok gyaru and baby gals. Y2K and mcbling fashion, old web/webcore, even lolita and girly-kei. If I'm not a gal anymore, why should I still limit myself? 

Why did I limit myself? Why did I shy away from frills and sparkles and glitter gifs? I don't know... Is it possible to have an "I'm not like other girls" phase that's restricted to a subculture? Cause that might be it...

I might hop on Pinterest and make some fun fashion boards. That sounds like a good time to me. I might update this later with some emotes of gifs to make it less heavy. but that's a problem for when I wake up tomorrow. :D

🧡 rin

No comments:

Post a Comment