Search This Blog

Monday, March 7, 2022

Updates~

Hiya~~~

I've had a month.  A close family member passed away, school's been rough, and I'm absolutely not having a good time rn. Let's update my gal to-do list, shall we?

Wardrobe building! I need a denim skirt and some colorful tees/tanks Done!.. kinda... I got some more shirts but I still want skirts and some tropical-print tees/tanks. 

🌺 Makeup shopping! I want to pick up those NYX jumbo pencils in milk and cottage cheese, and their butter gloss in fortune cookie. I also need a nude lipstick - if I'm feeling fancy I might get a MAC one, though I also have my eye on an Almay one solely because it has tropical print packaging (lol).

πŸ‰Tan! Especially since it's winter and I can hide the streaks under my hoodies (Ulta has the tanner I like on sale this week! ほしほし!)

🍊 Grow out my nails! This may be hard - I started cutting them short in middle school for orchestra and I keep them that way because of how I type ;-;

SNS cleanup! I need to make a linktree and start posting on insta Done! I don't think my linktree is in my blogspot info but it's on my insta and my insta's probably how you found this place so...

🍍 Use my SNS! My insta's empty, which would be a good thing if I was a normal human being but considering that's the main platform gals use to talk to other gals... :/ I'll try to start posting more to my stories, though I'm still too anxious to actually post ;-;

Dye my hair! It's really sad rn. I also have some peach dye, so I'm thinking about streaking it. wdyt? Done! She's this pretty shade of light brown/dark blonde. I might buy a box of platinum blonde dye and lighten my tips but for now I'm happy with it :D

πŸ‘ Figure out wtf is hairstyling! Just in general I have no idea what to do with it so it's kinda depressing. (Yes I've tried curling it, my mom told my I look like a golden doodle)


<3 riimo


Watching: Let's Talk About Gyaru Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment